Wednesday, 25 April 2012

The beginning is today

So here I am sharing thoughts and plans with you all for the first time.

I am a lover of Facebook and Twitter and I embrace all that is social media and connecting with people. A spell on match.com has given me some Internet dating experience too, stories another time!

I wanted to use this blogging to help me write my thoughts down, make sense of things, just for my own selfish reasons, if you take anything from my blogs then that is fab.

Tonight I start a college course called Mental Health Awareness. I am excited to go and study. I should begin an Access in Higher Education in Social Work in a couple of weeks time with the aim of going to Uni next year to study social work as a mature student. No doubt my blogs will be about the ups and downs of this journey.

A journey I started out on 16 years ago and didn't even get to the first set of traffic lights.

So today is the start, a course I will start tonight and the excitement, nerves and great expectations of a new and improved life which is totally up to me to make sure I get there.

Watch this space............

No comments:

Post a Comment